The Special Service Force (SSF) was active in World War II as a Canadian-American formation (The Devil's Brigade) and as a Canadian Army formation from 1977 to 1995. This patch depicts the WWII Devil's Brigade which ultimately went on to create the US & Canadian Special Forces (Special Ops).
La Force de service spécial a été active pendant la Seconde Guerre mondiale en tant que formation canado-américaine et en tant que formation de l'Armée canadienne de 1977 à 1995. Ce patch représente la brigade du diable de la Seconde Guerre mondiale qui a finalement créé les forces spéciales américaines et canadiennes.
- Our premium vinyl decals are not like regular 'stickers' - our decals are cut and layered-by-hand from solid vinyl colors so they appear painted on once applied to your vehicle or almost any other smooth surface!
- Because we use solid cut vinyl, the background color of your decal (around letters & images) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too - providing a fantastic look!
- Our decals are made with American vinyl and will last for many years!
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decals/stickers that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions and large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- IRON-ON / Reflective clothing vinyl decals provide increased safety and visibility in low light conditions. This particular vinyl can be ironed onto a great variety of fabrics including jackets, gloves, scarfs, masks, safety vests, backpacks, hats, ties and more (materials - cotton, cotton blends, nylons, linens and more - check your garment tag for the iron symbol). Easy, detailed iron-on application instructions included.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.