Rolls-Royce grew from the engineering business of Henry Royce, which was established in 1884 and ten years later began to manufacture dynamos and electric cranes. Charles Rolls established a separate business with Royce in 1904 because Royce had developed a range of cars which Rolls wanted to sell. A corporate owner was incorporated in 1906 with the name Rolls-Royce Limited. Today, the aviation world is familiar with the beautiful Rolls Royce powerplants which allow so many Boeing and Airbus aircraft to conquer the skies above!
Rolls-Royce est née de l'activité d'ingénierie d'Henry Royce, créée en 1884 et qui, dix ans plus tard, commença à fabriquer des dynamos et des grues électriques. Charles Rolls a créé une entreprise distincte avec Royce en 1904 parce que Royce avait développé une gamme de voitures que Rolls souhaitait vendre. Une société propriétaire a été constituée en 1906 sous le nom de Rolls-Royce Limited. Aujourd’hui, le monde de l’aviation connaît les magnifiques moteurs Rolls Royce qui permettent à tant d’avions Boeing et Airbus de conquérir le ciel !
- Our premium vinyl decals are not like regular 'stickers' - our decals are cut and layered-by-hand from solid vinyl colors so they appear painted on once applied to your vehicle or almost any other smooth surface!
- Because we use solid cut vinyl, the background color of your decal (around letters & images) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too - providing a fantastic look!
- Our decals are made with American vinyl and will last for many years!
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decals/stickers that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions and large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- IRON-ON / Reflective clothing vinyl decals provide increased safety and visibility in low light conditions. This particular vinyl can be ironed onto a great variety of fabrics including jackets, gloves, scarfs, masks, safety vests, backpacks, hats, ties and more (materials - cotton, cotton blends, nylons, linens and more - check your garment tag for the iron symbol). Easy, detailed iron-on application instructions included.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.