The Boeing E-3A Sentry is an airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft commonly known as AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System) and derived from the Boeing 707 airliner. A select number of Canadian Forces men and women serve on the AWACS as part of NATO.
Le Boeing E-3A Sentry est un avion aéroporté d'alerte et de contrôle (AEW&C) communément appelé AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System) et dérivé de l'avion de ligne Boeing 707. Un certain nombre d'hommes et de femmes des Forces canadiennes servent sur l'AWACS dans le cadre de l'OTAN.
- Our premium vinyl decals are not like regular 'stickers' - our decals are cut and layered-by-hand from solid vinyl colors so they appear painted on once applied to your vehicle or almost any other smooth surface!
- Because we use solid cut vinyl, the background color of your decal (around letters & images) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too - providing a fantastic look!
- Our decals are made with American vinyl and will last for many years!
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decals/stickers that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions and large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- IRON-ON / Reflective clothing vinyl decals provide increased safety and visibility in low light conditions. This particular vinyl can be ironed onto a great variety of fabrics including jackets, gloves, scarfs, masks, safety vests, backpacks, hats, ties and more (materials - cotton, cotton blends, nylons, linens and more - check your garment tag for the iron symbol). Easy, detailed iron-on application instructions included.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.