The LAV 3 Kodiak, is the third generation of the Light Armoured Vehicle (LAV) family of infantry fighting vehicles built by General Dynamics Land Systems Canada, which first entered service in 1999. It was developed in Canada from the LAV 2 family for both the Canadian Army and the New Zealand Army. It also forms the basis of the Stryker vehicle used by the US Army and other operators. AVGP.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. May peel paint off of regular walls upon removal.