The Ilyushin Il-76 (NATO reporting name: Candid) is a multi-purpose four-engine turbofan strategic airlifter designed during the Soviet Union era. It was first planned as a commercial freighter in 1967, as a replacement for the Antonov AN-12. It was designed to deliver heavy machinery to remote, poorly served areas. Military versions of the Il-76 have been widely used in Europe, Asia and Africa, including use as an aerial refuelling tanker or command center.
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Background colour (around letters or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.