F-4 Phantom II USAF Navy Fighter Ace Combat 7 (PAIR) -The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a two-seat supersonic jet interceptor and fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy, entering service in 1961. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the US Marine Corps and the USAF. The Phantom has a top speed of over Mach 2.2 & it can carry more than 18,000 pounds (8,400 kg) of weapons.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. Safe for car paint but may peel paint off of regular building walls upon removal.