The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk is an American single-seat, stealth ground-attack aircraft developed in secret by Skunk Works and was the first of the dark arts. The Nighthawk was exceptionally elusive at night and when others went to bed, these pilots & support crew were just getting started. The F-177's maiden flight took place in 1981 and was used extensively in the Gulf War of 1991 and again in Yugoslavia in 1999. Although the USAF officially retired the Nighthawk in 2008, they have been observed flying still to this day.
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada while select, but not all, American orders are made & shipped from our partner in the United States.
- All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Most decals come as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. All of our vinyl is safe for car paint but may peel paint off of regular building walls upon removal. If you want to mount your decal on an indoor wall, you can also select the 'Indoor Wall Safe' Matte Black vinyl option.