The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is an American all-weather tactical fighter aircraft designed by McDonald Douglas (now part of Boeing). The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976. It is among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 victories and no losses in aerial combat. The Eagle has been exported to Israel, Japan, and Saudi Arabia. The F-15E has 2 aircrew, conformal fuel tanks (aka "chubby cheeks") and carries bombs for an air-to-ground role. Thanks Ben C. for the help on this and the F-15C designs! F 15. F15.
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Background colour (around letters or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.