Bell UH-1 Huey Iroquois Helicopter - The first member of the prolific Huey Family, it was developed by Bell Helicopter in 1952 and first flew in 1956. More than 16,000 have been built since 1960. The Iroquois was originally designated HU-1, hence the Huey nickname, which has remained in common use, despite the official redesignation to UH-1 in 1962. The UH-1 first saw service in combat operations during the Vietnam War, with around 7,000 helicopters deployed. The Bell 204 & 205 are Iroquois versions developed for the civil market.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. Safe for car paint but may peel paint off of regular building walls upon removal.