Bell UH-1 Huey Iroquois Helicopter - The first member of the prolific Huey Family, it was developed by Bell Helicopter in 1952 and first flew in 1956. More than 16,000 have been built since 1960. The Iroquois was originally designated HU-1, hence the Huey nickname, which has remained in common use, despite the official redesignation to UH-1 in 1962. The UH-1 first saw service in combat operations during the Vietnam War, with around 7,000 helicopters deployed. The Bell 204 & 205 are Iroquois versions developed for the civil market.
- Our premium vinyl decals are not like regular 'stickers' - our decals are cut and layered-by-hand from solid vinyl colors so they appear painted on once applied to your vehicle or almost any other smooth surface!
- Because we use solid cut vinyl, the background color of your decal (around letters & images) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too - providing a fantastic look!
- Our decals are made with American vinyl and will last for many years!
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decals/stickers that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions and large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- IRON-ON / Reflective clothing vinyl decals provide increased safety and visibility in low light conditions. This particular vinyl can be ironed onto a great variety of fabrics including jackets, gloves, scarfs, masks, safety vests, backpacks, hats, ties and more (materials - cotton, cotton blends, nylons, linens and more - check your garment tag for the iron symbol). Easy, detailed iron-on application instructions included.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.