The Bell 47 by Bell Helicopters, was the first helicopter certified for civilian use in 1946. It was based on the third Bell 30 prototype, which was the company's first helicopter design. Early models varied in appearance, with open cockpits or sheet metal cabins, fabric covered or open structures, some with four-wheel landing gear. Later model D and Korean War H-13D and E types settled on a more utilitarian style. The most common model, the 47G introduced in 1953, can be recognized by the full "soap bubble" canopy, exposed welded-tube tail boom, saddle fuel tanks and skid landing gear.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. May peel paint off of regular walls upon removal.