The Airbus A330 is a wide-body commercial aircraft and Airbus's first airliner to offer a choice of three engines: the General Electric CF6, Pratt & Whitney PW4000, or the Rolls-Royce Trent 700. The A330-300 has a range of 11,750 km or 6,350 nmi with 277 passengers.
L'Airbus A330 est un gros-porteur commercial et le premier avion de ligne d'Airbus à proposer un choix de trois moteurs : le General Electric CF6, le Pratt & Whitney PW4000 ou le Rolls-Royce Trent 700. L'A330-300 a une autonomie de 11 750 km. ou 6 350 nmi avec 277 passagers.
- Our premium vinyl decals are not like regular 'stickers' - our decals are cut and layered-by-hand from solid vinyl colors so they appear painted on once applied to your vehicle or almost any other smooth surface!
- Because we use solid cut vinyl, the background color of your decal (around letters & images) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too - providing a fantastic look!
- Our decals are made with American vinyl and will last for many years!
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decals/stickers that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions and large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- IRON-ON / Reflective clothing vinyl decals provide increased safety and visibility in low light conditions. This particular vinyl can be ironed onto a great variety of fabrics including jackets, gloves, scarfs, masks, safety vests, backpacks, hats, ties and more (materials - cotton, cotton blends, nylons, linens and more - check your garment tag for the iron symbol). Easy, detailed iron-on application instructions included.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.