After the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks Canada's role in the Afghanistan War began. Canada sent its first element of soldiers secretly in October 2001 from Joint Task Force 2 and the first contingents of regular Canadian troops arrived in January–February 2002.
The seemingly never-ending conflict has become synonymous with a number of issues — global jihad, rampant tribalism, and the narcotics trade — but despite being cited as causes of the conflict, they are in fact symptoms. The first step toward achieving a “solution” to the Afghanistan “problem” is to have a clear-eyed view of what is really driving it. Below is a link to the newest upcoming book by your fellow Canadian Army Afghanistan Veteran Phil Halton, “Blood Washing Blood: Afghanistan’s Hundred-Year War” is coming from Dundurn Press on 27 April, 2021. The Amazon link is: https://amzn.to/3cz072z . This book is a highly recommended read for any Canadian Vet of this conflict.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. Safe for car paint but may peel paint off of regular building walls upon removal.