The multi-national 77th Virtual Tactical Fighter Squadron established in 1998. The squadron is based on the current day 77th Fighter Squadron which dates all the way back to WWI. They are also an elite fighter squadron with USA, Canadian, France, Italy and European pilots on the DCS (Digital Combat Simulator) World platform.
Le 77e Escadron de chasse tactique virtuel multinational créé en 1998. L'escadron est basé sur l'actuel 77e Escadron de chasse qui remonte à la Première Guerre mondiale. Ils sont également un escadron de chasse d'élite avec des pilotes américains, canadiens, français, italiens et européens sur la plateforme mondiale DCS (Digital Combat Simulator).
- Our premium vinyl decals are not like regular 'stickers' - our decals are cut and layered-by-hand from solid vinyl colors so they appear painted on once applied to your vehicle or almost any other smooth surface!
- Because we use solid cut vinyl, the background color of your decal (around letters & images) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too - providing a fantastic look!
- Our decals are made with American vinyl and will last for many years!
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decals/stickers that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions and large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- IRON-ON / Reflective clothing vinyl decals provide increased safety and visibility in low light conditions. This particular vinyl can be ironed onto a great variety of fabrics including jackets, gloves, scarfs, masks, safety vests, backpacks, hats, ties and more (materials - cotton, cotton blends, nylons, linens and more - check your garment tag for the iron symbol). Easy, detailed iron-on application instructions included.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.