Canadian Paratroopers with Canadian Jump Wings date back to the days of the 1st Special Service Force and the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion of World War II. The current style of Jump Wings were introduced in 1968. In 1995, the Canadian army's parachute traditions reverted to the pre-1968 practice of maintaining a parachute company within one of the battalions of each of the regular infantry regiments. Soldiers who wear Jump Wings and parachute from perfectly good airplanes are a proud and fierce component of any modern military!
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. Safe for car paint but may peel paint off of regular building walls upon removal.