The CF-105 Avro Arrow was a Canadian delta-winged interceptor aircraft which held the promise of Mach 2 speeds at altitudes exceeding 50,000 feet (15,000 m) and was intended to serve as the RCAF's primary interceptor into the 1960s and far, far beyond. The Mk 2 version was fitted with the mighty Orenda PS-13 Iroquois engines designed to produce 30,000 lbf (130 kN) each. At the time of cancellation of the entire program, the first Arrow Mk 2, RL-206, was ready for taxi trials and it was widely believed the first Arrow Mk 2, RL-206, would be capable of smashing both the world speed and altitude records.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. May peel paint off of regular walls upon removal.