437 Squadron was formed in 1944 and originally provided general transport, flying the Douglas Dakota (Mk.III and IV) aircraft. The squadron was reformed at CFB Trenton in 1961 and equipped with CC-106 Yukon. It was re-equipped with the CC-137 Husky (Boeing 707) in 1972. While operating the Husky it provided Air to Air Refueling in addition to transport services. Some of these aircraft were modified to serve as refueling tankers in 1972 to support the CF-5 Freedom Fighter. In 1997, the squadron was equipped with the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus A-310). This decal is sporting the informal motto of RCAF 437 Squadron.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. May peel paint off of regular walls upon removal.