437 Husky Squadron was formed at RAF Blakehill Farm in Wiltshire, England in 1944 as a unit of the RCAF, and provided indispensable air transport during the war, including D-Day. During this time the squadron flew the Douglas Dakota (Mk.III and IV) aircraft (also known as the Douglas C-47 Skytrain and derived from the DC-3).
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Background colour (around letters or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.