429 Squadron was created as a bomber squadron during World War II flying the Vickers Wellington. The current transport role was established at RCAF Station St Hubert in 1967, as 429 Tactical Transport Unit and in 1981 renamed 429 Transport Squadron and moved to CFB Winnipeg. The final move was in 1990 to CFB Trenton.
Aircraft used by 429 Sqn included the Vickers Wellington, Handley Page Halifax (on display at the Canadian Museum of Flight in Langley, BC), Avro Lancaster, Douglas CC-129 Dakota, DHC CC-115 Buffalo, Lockheed CC-130 Hercules & Boeing CC-177 Globemaster III.
- Manufactured in Canada - so you know it's good & you'll get it quick!
- Premium indoor/outdoor glossy vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes a FREE rubbing alcohol swab and detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large decals (over 20") come with a FREE felt-tip professional applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to vehicles, mirrors, exterior glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Comes as a complete decal to ensure easy application. Background colour (around images or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to vehicles, mirrors, windows, glass frames, granite, trailers, campers, suitcases & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable. Safe for car & airplane paint but may peel paint off of regular building walls upon removal.