407 Coastal Strike Squadron was formed at RAF Thorney Island, England on 8 May 1941, first training on the Bristol Blenheim. It was one of seven Article XV RCAF units to serve with RAF Coastal Command. It was as a strike squadron that won its reputation and its nickname "The Demon Squadron". In 1943 it was re-designated as 407 General Reconnaissance Squadron, and for the remainder of the war it protected friendly shipping from the U-boat threat operating the Vickers Wellington, aka the Wimpi.
- Canadian & International orders are made and shipped from British Columbia, Canada.
- All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- Premium outdoor/indoor wall vinyl decal that will last for years.
- Includes detailed application instructions to successfully apply your decal. Large wall decals over 20" come with a FREE professional felt applicator.
- Decal easily adheres to cars, walls, mirrors, glass or almost any smooth surface.
- Background colour (around letters or words) will be whatever surface you adhere your decal too.
Premium vinyl decal that will adhere to cars, walls, mirrors, windows, doors, glass frames, desktops, tabletops, granite, gloss or flat painted surfaces (fully dried paint) & more! Removable with gentle heat and a cleaner to remove any residual adhesive. Not reusable.